MARCH 9th-March 13th
Ms. Cabri, Mrs. Day/ Mrs. Hakala, Ms. Mandeson, Mrs. Norton
These newsletters are from the entire 3rd grade, however, each class moves at its own pace.
- Read for 15-20 minutes daily.
- Practice math facts.
- Spelling Words-They are back!
- Do the word work activities.
- Please talk and help your child with his or her invention each night.
*There is no need to return any homework. In the third grade, we are on the honor system and we expect the kids to do their work each night with a little help from the parents! *
Exception to the Homework rule for Room 5. Math homework must be returned the next day.
- Fairy tales and solving problems.
- Area measurement
- PLEASE HAVE YOUR CHILD RETURN HIS OR HER HOMEWORK FOLDER EACH DAY IN THE BACKPACK!
- HAVE YOUR CHILD READ AND PRACTICE THOSE MATH FACTS EACH NIGHT. IT IS IMPORTANT THAT KIDS PRACTICE TO IMPROVE THEIR SKILLS! DON’T SKIP THIS!
- ALSO, DON’T SKIP THE READING FOR HOMEWORK!!!!!! READING PRACTICE IS IMPORTANT!!!!!!
THANKS PARENTS FOR JOINING US FOR OUR INVENTION CONVENTION! THE KIDS HAD FUN AND WE REALLY APPRECIATED EVERYONE COMING OUT TO SEE OUR INVENTORS’ ACCOMPLISHMENTS.
THIS IS OUR LAST WEEK BEFORE OUR SPRING BREAK. HAVE A HAPPY AND SAFE VACATION NEXT WEEK! WE WILL SEE YOU ALL ON MARCH 23RD.